By accessing Pixelligent’s website, you accept our Policy and consent to the information collection, storage, use, and/or disclosure of your Personal Information and the practices described in this Policy. If you do not consent to the collection and use of your personal information as described below, your choice is not to use our website. This Policy may also change over time. Your continued use of this website after we make any changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please periodically review this Policy for updates.
General Principles of Pixelligent’s Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect non-personal Information and personal information from and about users of our website. The term “non-personal” information refers to and includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, usage details, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. The term “personal information” refers to and includes several types of information from and about users of our website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number, and/or any other personally identifiable information which you submit or make accessible to us through our website.
You are not required to provide personal information as a condition of using our website. We collect personal information only when you provide it to us, e.g., to provide you with a product or service that you requested, when you subscribe to become a part of our mailing list, or reaching out to us using the “Contact Us” feature on our website.
Other, non-personal information is collected automatically as you navigate through and interact with our website and is sent to us directly by your web browser or collected through cookies and other technologies. This information does not personally identify you and is used solely for improving the services we offer and the functionality of our website. The technologies we use for this purpose may include:
Use of web analytics – Pixelligent uses industry standard web analytics to anonymously analyze internet web visits to evaluate visitors’ use of our website, recognize you when you return to our website, estimate our audience size, and analyze usage patterns in order to deliver a better and more personalized service. Our web analytics service collects IP addresses to provide us with information on where website visitors are in the world and collects a history of pages viewed on our website but does not collect information on other internet websites you visit that are outside of our website. We do not publish or sell your IP address to others.
“Do Not Track” Signals – Pixelligent does not track website visitors to its websites to provide targeted advertising and, therefore, does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
General Principles of Pixelligent’s Use of Personal Information Provided
Pixelligent uses your personal and non-personal information that it collects to present its website and its contents to you and to provide you with information, products, and/or services that you request from us, including marketing and other emails if you have requested such communications. Visitors who have requested marketing emails from us and no longer want to receive such communications may communicate that request to us by clicking on the “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of our marketing communications.
Sharing and Location of Information We Collect
Pixelligent is an organization headquartered in the United States with global sales offices in Korea and Taiwan and, therefore, may share your personal information within and among those offices, our partners, and affiliates. In addition, we may share your personal information with contractors, service providers, vendors, and other third parties that support our businesses and perform services on our behalf, such as companies that deliver marketing emails and direct outreach that you have requested from us. Those third parties use your Personal Information only at our direction and in accordance with this Policy. Subject to the terms of this Policy, Pixelligent will not and does not sell, trade, distribute, or otherwise share your personal information to any non-affiliated third parties.
Information you provide to us may be stored on servers, databases, and with third-party service providers in the United States and other countries in which we do business, whose data protection laws may differ from the jurisdiction in which you live. By accessing or using this website, you are consenting to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information in or to the United States or other countries for the purposes described in this Policy and as permitted by applicable law.
In addition to the disclosure of your information described above, we may also disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Pixelligent’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Pixelligent about its website users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law, regulation, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce contracts that we enter into with customers and other third parties including, without limitation, billing and payment collection purposes and investigation of potential violations.
- To address suspected fraud, security, or technical concerns and/or protect our network.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, and/or safety of Pixelligent, its customers, employees, or others.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may disclose aggregated, non-personal information about our users without restriction.
Protection of your Information
Your personal information will generally be stored in Pixelligent databases or databases maintained by our service providers. Many of these databases are stored on servers located in the United States. Pixelligent makes commercially reasonable efforts, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate data security protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within Pixelligent. However, these measures do not guarantee that any personal information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By accessing our website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks and, subject to applicable law, we will not be liable or responsible for any damages or expenses arising from or related to any breach of security.
Pixelligent does not knowingly collect information from children and does not target or direct its websites to children. We do not knowingly collect, process, or use on our website any information relating to an individual whom we know to be under 18 years old. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of eighteen on our website, we will promptly delete the information from our records. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain personal information for as long as is necessary for us to perform a service that you have requested or for which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided or required by law.
In compliance with certain privacy laws, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable privacy laws, we provide specific additional rights for individuals who interact with us such as the right to access, rectify, object, complain about, erasure, and blockage of your Personal Information. More specifically and under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- request information about whether and which Personal Data is processed by us, and the right to demand that Personal Data is rectified or amended;
- request that Personal Data should be deleted;
- demand that our processing of Personal Data should be restricted;
- withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application;
- obtain your Personal Data in a common, structured, and mechanically readable format;
- contact our data protection officer if there are any questions, comments, complaints, or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your Personal Data; and
- complain to the responsible supervisory authority or regulatory agency if you believe that our processing of your Personal Data is in violation of applicable law.
Privacy Rights For California Residents
This section applies only to California residents. It describes how we collect, use, and share Personal Information of California residents in operating our business, and their rights with respect to that Personal Information. For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA. As a California resident, you have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute and in certain cases we may decline your request as permitted by law.
Information. You can request the following information about:
- how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months;
- the categories of Personal Information that we have collected;
- the categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information;
- whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose and, if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third-party recipient; and
- whether we have sold your Personal Information, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third-party recipient.
Access: You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
Deletion: You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
Opt-out of Sales: We do not sell your Personal Information that we have collected from you.
Opt-in: Since we do not sell your Personal Information to third-party recipients, there is no opt-in option to sell your Personal Information.
Non-Discrimination: You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination.
How to exercise your rights:
You may exercise your California privacy rights described above as follows:
- Right to information, access and deletion: You can request to exercise your information, access and deletion rights by emailing email@example.com.
- Right to opt-out or opt-in of the “sale” of your Personal Information: We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
We will need to confirm your identity and California residency to process your requests to exercise your information, access, or deletion rights. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth below. Pixelligent reserves the right to update or modify this Policy at any time and without prior notice. Any modifications will apply only to the personal information we collect after the posting.
Last Revised: September 18, 2023.