Maryland Daily Record
The Daily Record is proud to announce its Innovator of the Year award winners for 2012.
Innovator of Year recognizes Maryland individuals and companies that have created a product, service or process that has had a positive effect on their business, industry or community.
This year’s winners will be honored at a reception Wednesday, Oct. 24 at the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore.
The winners are:
– Gaith Abdo, cut2it Inc.
– Chester “Chet” Burrell, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
– William F. Childs IV, Chaney Enterprises
– Alexis J. Coates and Granville Templeton III, 1sqbox
– Gregory D. Cooper, Pixelligent Technologies LLC
– Barbara Hutchinson, MD Chesapeake Cardiac Care
– Deepak Jain, AiNET LLC
– Martin S. Lampner, Chimes International
– Andrew Lincoln, MedStar Health Research Institute at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
– Jamie McDonald, GiveCorps
– Joseph Mearman, Energy Efficent Technologies LLC
– Sheela Murthy, Murthy Law Firm
– Carol Politi, TRX Systems Inc.
– Suzanne Thompson, HealthPlan Headquarters
– Natasha Thurmon, Mindful Mentors Planting Seeds
– Deborah Tillett, Emerging Technology Centers
– Vorbeck Materials
– Kathy E. Wilmot, Wilmot Modular Structures Inc.
– Min Wu, University of Maryland, A. James Clark School of Engineering
August 16, 2012